How to Care For Your Candle
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
WOOD WICK CANDLES:
- It's best to trim your wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Let the melt pool reach the edge of the jar on your first burn.
- When re-lighting it is very important to break off the black char from your last burn. This will ensure a proper burn and crackle.
- Never burn for more than 4 hours.
- Always burn on a heat safe surface.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets, and drafty areas.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.